We expect information resources to be used by members of the NCAW community with respect for the community as a whole and the individuals who utilize this community. As a member of the NCAW community, you may not assume another person's identity or role. You may not communicate or act under the guise, name, identification, email address, signature, or indicia of another person, nor may you communicate under the rubric of an organization, entity, or unit that you do not have the authority to represent.
Responsibilities:As a member of the NCAW community, you are expected to meet certain standards of behavior. You accept the following specific responsibilities:
- To respect the privacy of other users.
- To respect the rights of other users.
- To respect the legal protection provided by copyright and licensing of data and programs.
- To respect the intended use of resources.
- To respect the integrity of the system or network.